Old-School Sneakers Channel Hoops Royalty
Nothing says classic and comfortable like a fantastic pair of Jordan Retro 4 shoes. The sneakers capture the authenticity and appeal of the original sneakers, which debuted in 1989. This interpretation adds some old-school styling to an always timeless shoe that was designed in honor of His Airness, who wore them during unforgettable moments on the basketball court. More than just an eye-catching piece of footwear that celebrates an all-time great, the shoe is designed with functionality in mind: durable leather ensures constant support, while cushioning protects the foot from shock impact. A lace-up closure makes it easy to adjust for the right fit, while plastic lace locks set these shoes apart by allowing the wearer to change the laces’ width as needed.
Light as Air. Wear Anywhere
What makes the Retro 4 such an industry icon is its true lightweight feel, which comes courtesy of the signature Air-Sole® positioned in both the forefoot and heel of the shoe. This contributes to enhanced all-over cushioning that softens the blow of each step and jump. The framework of the beloved Jordan sneaker is another bonus, which carefully shaped to improve stability, coming in handy during gym glass and on the court. The meticulously patterned herringbone outsole— made with rubber — boosts traction and reduces the odds of slips and skids.
Jordan Retro 4 features:
• Durable leather upper with mesh accents to enhance breathability and comfort.
• Lace-up closure with plastic lace locks contribute to the perfect fit.
• Polyurethane Air-Sole® midsole built into the forefoot and heel promotes lighter weight and consistent comfort with every step.
• Carefully shaped foot frame boosts overall stability.
• Strong rubber outsole with a complex herringbone pattern increases flexibility and traction.